Media relations and training
Communicating with the media is no simple matter. Most organisations actually see the media as a target group in its own right.
However, we see the media as a partner in your approach to your stakeholders.
Failure to master this aspect of corporate communication can have particularly negative consequences for your organisation.
What does this involve ?
- Developing a media strategy according to the needs of your organisation
- Building bridges and forging connections with the media
- Getting you prepared rapidly in the event of a crisis situation
- Guiding you in the world of media
- Training you to be a spokesperson in a ‘real life’ setting and in the presence of a journalist and cameraman. In this way, you will learn to understand the journalist better and get your message across in an optimal way.
Do you have questions about media relations and training?