Change, HR and employer branding
Your employees are the basis and the direct ambassadors of your organisation. Our focus is primarily on creating the right connection. How do you handle this, how can you increase the engagement of your employees through internal communication? A well-thought-out communication strategy can help you.
A good communication mix, tailored to your different internal communities, leads to an organisation that stays agile and can quickly navigate in a world where new challenges await every day.
This extends into areas such as change communications, HR communications and employer branding. Here, too, it’s very important to connect the dots.
What does this involve ?
- Developing a communication strategy starts with listening to the precise needs of each stakeholder
- Organising high-quality research (focus groups)
- Translating the business strategy into a concrete plan for employees
- Communication with trade unions
- Training of team managers, leaders and spokespersons
Do you have questions about internal communication?